Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MJD Said Chiefs Should Be Most Afraid Of Bengals!
(01-11-2022, 10:08 PM)michaelsean Wrote: STOP!!! It never works out when it looks like it should work out. Not necessarily the Super Bowl, but winning the first game. We were supposed to roll the Chargers one year. I hate reading this shit and getting my hopes up. I’m damaged goods.

1) I understand your pain. I wasn't even a teenager when my Bengals fandom began with the '88 - '89 season. I thought we were on the level, and would forever be, of the Montana/Rice 49'ers. I suffered the '90s and like most of us here, the Marvin Lewis era of coming up short despite some regular season success.

2) If something bad happens and we lose to the Raiders (please don't let it be in a Bungles type of way), remember, it's not the fault of positive posts on this board. We're all just the Bengal-fan peons praying to the football gods for our moment of NFL glory.

3) My hopes are up. I'm optimistic. We have Burrow, Chase, and a team that is playing like fire right now. Embrace the homer posts.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MJD Said Chiefs Should Be Most Afraid Of Bengals! - TecmoBengals - 01-12-2022, 10:53 AM