Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders
(01-12-2022, 10:59 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I like your perspective. I'm hopeful the Bengals become NFL villians. I want to see Burrow smoking cigars and dancing in the locker room after winning Super Bowls and for that to cause other fans to loathe him as they rage on their chosen forums & social media. 

Regarding Carr, do Raiders fans think he's actually good enough to win a Super Bowl? He gives me Andy Dalton-vibes: a product of a pass happy & QB friendly era, but not elite enough to win it all.

Carr drives me crazy.  I do not get the guy at all.  Can make all the throws but his field awareness is horrible.  Andy Dalton is a good comparison.  I don't know, we got Waller and Renfrow in the middle of that field and when he squares up on them we are hard to stop.  Our wings are mediocre at best and our RB is brittle.  Defensively, we do not get many turnovers but Crosby is about as disruptive in the passing game as you can hope for.  I am not going to say we cannot win it all, it is the second season and anything is possible coughgiantscough.  I don't think we are on that level, we tend to play down to our competition.  But after this cra cra season we just went through, I am not making any predictions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders - attyla - 01-12-2022, 11:12 AM