Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders
(01-12-2022, 11:12 AM)attyla Wrote: Carr drives me crazy.  I do not get the guy at all.  Can make all the throws but his field awareness is horrible.  Andy Dalton is a good comparison.  I don't know, we got Waller and Renfrow in the middle of that field and when he squares up on them we are hard to stop.  Our wings are mediocre at best and our RB is brittle.  Defensively, we do not get many turnovers but Crosby is about as disruptive in the passing game as you can hope for.  I am not going to say we cannot win it all, it is the second season and anything is possible coughgiantscough.  I don't think we are on that level, we tend to play down to our competition.  But after this cra cra season we just went through, I am not making any predictions.

Waller still banged up? Dude let me down on my fantasy team this year haha.

Renfrow scares me this week because I think the Raiders are good about disguising his routes. Defenses can't anticipate what he's going to do. I think if the Raiders win, then Renfrow had one hell of a game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders - TecmoBengals - 01-12-2022, 11:27 AM