Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MJD Said Chiefs Should Be Most Afraid Of Bengals!
(01-12-2022, 02:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks for this Brad, nice watch and I have to agree with them. Sure, we have to keep our heads cause we have seen us 
favored before in playoff games and we lost. But, honestly, we just need to execute and we are the better, more explosive 
team and we should beat the Raiders Saturday. Just have to chip Crosby as he is the one strength they have going against
our weakness at RT. Need to run the ball and protect the ball and I think we win this game and get the monkey off our back.
Yep and I trust our coaches to do those things and put together a solid game plan!

I only hope that Zac doesn't try and get too cute, which is a complaint I've had since he started here, and try to do things like throw the ball or run a trick play when we're up instead of just playing conservative to end the game.

I understand that sometimes you want to put the nail in the coffin, but sometimes you have to play the odds!

There was a game and I forget when it was but I think it was maybe against the Steelers in Paul Brown where we could have ran the ball three times, forced them to use their timeouts, punted, and forced them to go the length of the field with no (or one) timeouts and Zac tried to throw on second down and Burrow threw an incompletion or got sacked.

KISS........  KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!
(01-12-2022, 05:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Listen to Kay squeal when MJD says he has the Bengals going to the Super Bowl.... Hilarious

Kay..................

[Image: tumblr_mye7sfI4ua1r7c5qfo2_500.gifv]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MJD Said Chiefs Should Be Most Afraid Of Bengals! - BFritz21 - 01-12-2022, 05:27 PM