Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com - Bengals biggest offseason needs
(01-12-2022, 11:33 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: His overall PFF grade is 56.3 which is not good.  Instead of taking a project like Carman the Bengals could have taken Creed Humphrey and completely elimated the worry about the center position for years to come.  You add Humphrey to a line with Williams and Rieff, that would have been a very good foundation for the o-line this year.  Anyway, too late for that now.  Still, I think it goes to show the Bengals need to make better decisions on these picks.  The line should not be as bad as it is.

Humphrey wouldn't have been as good in Cincinnati as he is in Kansas City. The Chiefs run a very similar scheme to what he was used to at Oklahoma and Cincy was looking at a RG not C so he would have switched positions.

People are hard on Carman but if you watch the tape you can see why they drafted him to play guard in their scheme even if he wasn't a superstar as a rookie.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com - Bengals biggest offseason needs - Synric - 01-13-2022, 01:17 AM