Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Raiders at Bengals Play-Off Game Predictions
(01-13-2022, 01:54 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Here's the Bengals defense for comparison
[Image: Screenshot-201.png]

Other than having a "better" scoring defense(which is most likely due to have 8 more interceptions than Vegas), Bengals are inferior to Las vegas in the highlighted categories

also Bengals have allowed more yards than Vegas

Frank, you say Bengals inferior in stats you post.  Let me post some stats. 

Raiders gave up 439 Points,  Bengals gave up 376 Points.  
Raiders scored 374 Points, Bengals scored 460 Points.  
Both teams are 10 wins and 7 losses. 
Bengals beat Raiders 32 to 13 in Las Vegas is a Stat.

If anybody's stats are inferior, it is the Raiders. 

However I agree on not predicting huge blow outs in any play-off game.  This would include #2 seed Chiefs or Tampa playing #7 seeds Steelers or Eagles.   All play-off teams are dangerous.

OK, Raiders had the coaching change of Gruden and all that.  Still, 374 points scored on the season is low for a play-off team.  Over the season the Raiders struggled on offense.  Still, they won their last 4 games to make the play-offs and they come in hot.  I don't count Browns game of 2nd string much, Bengals last game of 1st string beat Chiefs, so Bengals come in hot.  

Let's go back to Raiders 374 points to Bengals 460 points.  The Bengals score like a play-off team and the Raiders don't.  The Raiders would have an impossible time keeping up through the play-offs.  If anything is inferior, it is the Raiders offense.  I would NOT trade Burrow for Carr.  I would not trade Mixon, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Uzomah for their offensive RB and pass catchers.  I think hands down the Bengals have the better offense.  

I agree with you it could be a close, hard fought game.   I DO NOT agree Bengals stats are inferior to Raiders.  You have your stats, I showed mine.  Raiders points scored this season is just awful for a play-off team.  This is not the High Powered Raiders Offense of the 1960's, 1970's or 1980's.  The stats show that Burrow, Mixon, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Uzomah score far more points than Raiders score.  The Bengals Defense allows less points.  

Both teams are 10-7.   OK, say you think it will be a close game.  Just don't throw out stats saying Bengals are inferior, because Frank, it just isn't so.

Let me repeat a stat, Frank. 32 to 13. Do you know what stat 32 to 13 is Frank. That is the score of Bengals beating Raiders in Las Vegas this season. The weak Raiders offense scored one touchdown, which as you see was not enough to hang in the game. Go on NFL Schedule at watch highlights of that game. Mixon and McPherson had great games. Burrow got hot and hit many receivers. Bengals Hendrickson got Carr to fumble and Hubbard ran it back for one last McPherson field goal at end. The game was close the 1st half, and the Raiders Tight Ends gave Bengals the most trouble. McPherson and Bengals Defense kept Bengals in the game. In 2nd half Mixon got HOT and Burrow got HOT and that was all she wrote, 2nd half was all BENGALS. Perine even got into the act, the Raiders had no answer for Mixon and Perine running, and when Burrow got hot passing also, it was Katy Bar The Door. Bengals beat them by 19 points in Lost Wages, Nevada.

GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raiders at Bengals Play-Off Game Predictions - Nepanyrush - 01-12-2022, 11:47 PM
RE: Raiders at Bengals Play-Off Game Predictions - kevin - 01-13-2022, 06:21 AM