Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MJD Said Chiefs Should Be Most Afraid Of Bengals!
(01-13-2022, 02:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Seen that from Zac a few times myself where he tries to put his foot on the other team's throat and it resulted in us 
keeping that team in the game. But it is something I didn't see much of with Marv which is refreshing at times. This 
Playoff game is more important to us fans than most fans. We have waited 30+ years for a Playoff win, our players
and coaches don't really have the monkey on their backs like we the fans do. Most of them weren't even born.

BTW, yeah, Kay is a babe and her becoming a Bengals fan has made her even more babish. Cool

Agreed on all counts.

I think we need a mixture of Zac and Marvin where we put points on the board but then don't go into super-conservative mode (Marvin) and also don't just go for the kill (Zac). 

Call plays to move the chains and keep the clock running. There's nothing wrong with just running the ball on early downs and completing short-to-medium passes.

Yeah............... Kay wearing a Bengals sweatshirt is better than a lot of babes completely naked lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MJD Said Chiefs Should Be Most Afraid Of Bengals! - BFritz21 - 01-13-2022, 03:40 PM