Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders
(01-13-2022, 10:36 AM)attyla Wrote: did anyone really think we were going to let a division rival with a young QB who is slinging it to get in?

Ben's retirement party is in KC this year, and after that, their cupboard is bare.  You guys hate the Steelers for being a division rival, we hate them for every game we played against Chuck Noll going back to the early 70's.

My brother and neighbor are Raiders fans. I know all about the Chuck Noll BS. The Raiders of that era were dirty as hell, and didn't mind admitting it. I can respect that. The Stoolers were just as dirty, if not more so, but tried to put off this wholesome image of "hard nosed football" all the way into the beginning of the CTE era. I couldn't stand that about them. Hypocrisy. Hell, Chuck Noll taking the Raiders to court and calling them "the criminal element of football"......what a joke! For me, the hatred of Shitsburgh goes beyond being a division rival. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-13-2022, 03:57 PM