Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little help for Saturday
(01-14-2022, 12:23 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Sell them for a profit to Bengals fans.

TIA

(01-14-2022, 02:38 AM)WestCoastBengal Wrote: Google Longworth Hall + Bengals Bomb Squad. Tailgating gets started early, very close to Paul Brown stadium. Don't be drunk or disrespectful and your friends and high school kids will be welcomed and everyone will have a good time on the river. Dress warm be safe have fun! Check out the Bengals Bomb Squad on Facebook

Thanks for the replies. I'll check out Longworth Hall. Im too old to become a drunken fool (in public at least). Of course you will never know that Im there. The kids are just football fans and want to see a good game, as do I, and my neighbor asked if I wanted to tag along. Since it's smack talk, Im sure that my online reputation around here doesn't match real life. Despite what a lot might think, Im not the kind of obnoxious fool to parade around a Bengal game in Steeler gear with an attitude. Although I may have to stuff a Towel in my pocket for some good mojo if it's needed.  Wink

A quick aside...As a person whose money goes to Pitt every month, I was at the Peach Bowl 3 weeks ago. While hanging at a bar with a bunch of Pitt/Michigan St fans, one kid was parading around in a Michigan sweatshirt talking to only the Pitt fans. The State fans were absolutely livid at the arrogance and audacity of him to show up at their game in Michigan gear. So I get it even though personally I wouldn't care if someone was there in Penn State clothes. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
A little help for Saturday - StrictlyBiz - 01-13-2022, 10:28 PM
RE: A little help for Saturday - StrictlyBiz - 01-14-2022, 07:00 AM
RE: A little help for Saturday - BFritz21 - 01-14-2022, 06:34 PM