Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If im Zac Taylor this is how I call the first drive of the game.
(01-14-2022, 06:47 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: These Raiders are coming off 5 days rest in a essentially 5 quarter balls to the wall game. If im ZT im running sweep left, sweep right, WR screen left, WR screen right, short pass to Boyd, rinse repeat all the way down the field for a 15 play+ TD drive. I want these DL and LBs huffin and puffin and feelin that tiredness right away in the frigid cold. Then next drive once they are good and tired we can start playin our normal explosive offense.

I think this would be an optimal way to minimize the edge their front will have on our OL. Should be no prob for our guys most of our starters are coming off 12 full days rest.

If we neutralize Crosby and Ngakwe as much as possible we are in great shape. They can't hang with our balanced attack.  

WHO DEY!!

The game will NOT be won on the first drive of the game.  

Also, why are you afraid of power runs. I like Mixon going forward, not running sideways.  Mixon is a great power back that breaks for big yards going forward, not running sweeps.  The NFL Field is too small for sweeps. It's not Canadian Football. 

All this worry about Crosby, they better worry about Hendrickson and Hubbard.  This game will be WON in the 2nd Half, not the First Half.   The Bengals and Raiders were close at halftime, but the 2nd Half was all Bengals as they won 32 to 13 in Lost Wages, Nevada this season.  McPherson kept Bengals in the game as did the Defense.  Mixon had a great game, especially 2nd half.  Burrow got the hot hand.  Chase and Mixon both scored. Hendrickson made Carr fumble and Hubbard ran it back for another McPherson 3 points.  

Whatever happens on the First Drive, the game will be WON in the 2nd Half.  It may come down to The Final Drive, many NFL Games Do. 

Some of you would have Bengals get away from what got them here, because you are so SCARED and AFRAID of Crosby against Chargers. This is why I'm glad you people are not the Coach.  The Bengals beat Crosby 32 to 13 already.

GO BENGALS 

Tiger Who Dey  Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If im Zac Taylor this is how I call the first drive of the game. - kevin - 01-14-2022, 07:12 AM