Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If im Zac Taylor this is how I call the first drive of the game.
(01-14-2022, 09:26 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I want them to come out and run the ball heavily with Mixon and a 6th lineman. Put Johnson next to Prince and wear Crosby  and the rest of the D-line out in the first quarter. After that, Joe will be able to do whatever he wants. I really can't see how the Raiders are coming in with a full tank of gas. This is going to be like the Battle of the Bulge... run the Raiders out of gas.

[Image: 913.gif]

You have Joe Burrow, Ja'Marr Chase, Tee Higgins, and Tyler Boyd... and you want them to just ignore them for the 23rd rushing offense (26th in YPC) and an extra (bad) OL?

Why wouldn't you just have your 108.3 rating QB throw it to your 1,450 yard, 1,100 yard, and 800 yard WRs? Don't lose by giving up the first quarter when you could instead... you know, score points.

You say "wear down" Crosby and the D-Line, but nobody gets worn out forcing 3-and-outs and dominating the time of possession.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If im Zac Taylor this is how I call the first drive of the game. - TheLeonardLeap - 01-14-2022, 09:36 AM