Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If im Zac Taylor this is how I call the first drive of the game.
(01-14-2022, 12:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You act like Mixon never gets a 1st down. He went 123 yards, 4.1 per carry, and scored 2 touchdowns on a field that was complete shit in Vegas. Obviously, if they stack the box, you throw it. But I think they will go with a light box in order to try to neutralize our 3 WRs.

Oh, cut the hyperbole. I say that the Bengals run game stinks because it does. Mixon had a fine game against them last time, but lets not forget that the offense really struggled throughout the game. Before the defense made those late plays, Mixon was averaging 3.7 yards per carry.

There is a stark difference between acting like the run game is completely inept and acting like the run game stinks. One is hyperbole, the other is fact. I hope this is a game where Mixon goes off because if he and Burrow are both playing at the top of their game, then this offense is a nightmare to stop. More often than not, the running game hasn't held up their end of the bargain. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If im Zac Taylor this is how I call the first drive of the game. - KillerGoose - 01-14-2022, 12:43 PM