Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marsha Blackburn Criticizes Black Judicial Nominee’s ‘Rap Sheet’ Of Speeding Tickets
(01-14-2022, 10:55 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oddly I never said anything about racism. 

Yes, the title mention he is black but that didn't seem to be the gist given that Blackburn wanted an African American nominated.  Click bait title I suppose.

I was content with Blackburn making a really stupid argument based on three speeding tickets and a FTA in the guy's past.  Even the nominee didn't take up the driving when black that probably did face...but that's for another time.  Blackburn wanted an African American nominated, just not this one so I didn't think it racist...just dumb.

Strange that THAT was the main take from the story and what a defense was mounted toward.

It wasn't anyone's take, it was Corey Booker who introduced it.  In fact I even congratulated the nominee on not getting into the mud with Booker.  Dig the passive aggressive approach from you btw.   Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marsha Blackburn Criticizes Black Judicial Nominee’s ‘Rap Sheet’ Of Speeding Tickets - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-14-2022, 01:45 PM