Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If im Zac Taylor this is how I call the first drive of the game.
(01-14-2022, 06:47 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: These Raiders are coming off 5 days rest in a essentially 5 quarter balls to the wall game. If im ZT im running sweep left, sweep right, WR screen left, WR screen right, short pass to Boyd, rinse repeat all the way down the field for a 15 play+ TD drive. I want these DL and LBs huffin and puffin and feelin that tiredness right away in the frigid cold. Then next drive once they are good and tired we can start playin our normal explosive offense.

I think this would be an optimal way to minimize the edge their front will have on our OL. Should be no prob for our guys most of our starters are coming off 12 full days rest.

If we neutralize Crosby and Ngakwe as much as possible we are in great shape. They can't hang with our balanced attack.  

WHO DEY!!

I like it, we can run it on these guys as we saw the first game too. Just don't get too cute passing the ball too much. No need.

Better field, we are rested and we can tire them out early and put them away. Pin our ears back and hit Carr afterwards. 

Fun times. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If im Zac Taylor this is how I call the first drive of the game. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-14-2022, 03:48 PM