Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021/2022 A great Bengal's journey
As a long time fan who watched us fumble away a playoff win in person, as painful as it was celebrating the Burfict interception, then agonizingly seeing Hill fumble, it reminds me of why I will always choose to be an optimist. Yes, I am a realist too and the last few years saw little to be optimistic then or for the future.

There will be all kinds of emotions today as we hope the Bengals can end their playoff curse. Some will choose to be pessimistic, I get their reasons. Some will be waiting for us to make the crucial mistake to lose the game, let's be real it has happened over and over again in the playoffs.

But, me I choose to enjoy the journey today. I thought we would improve in 2021, but had no hope for us to win the AFCN over the experts picks of us being not close enough to any of them to win the North. Well, we shocked th football world. We won games down the stretch having the toughest schedule of possible playoff teams. We proved we could beat the best, we proved in 2021 this version of the Bengals is not related to our past playoff teams.

We may lose today and if we do I will be disappointed, but I won't be devastated. We were not supposed to be here and certainly not expected to be now known as a solid team on both sides of the ball. We are young and exciting. So, today, like always I will put 100% of my heart and soul in rooting for a win. I owe to the coaches, to the players and to the FO to be all in win or lose.

I say enjoy the game, enjoy the ride knowing our window just opened a little bit for the future, I have hope of a long run of winning seasons ahead, a hope even as an optimist I did not see one year ago.

Go Bengals, have fun everyone!!!! You all deserve a good game today and I think we get it!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2021/2022 A great Bengal's journey - Luvnit2 - 01-15-2022, 12:51 PM