Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
(01-15-2022, 10:04 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I've been a fan since 2007. Missed the Steelers takedown of Palmer fortunately. Didn't miss the collapse against the Jets. Didn't miss the Texans trouncing. The offensive failure in Houston a year later. The enormous letdown against the Chargers. The waste of time against the Colts. While I didn't get to live watch the Steelers meltdown, it wasn't fun to read about for sure.

I've had to wait a while for this, but plenty of you have had to wait a lot longer. It's over. Now go get us a Superbowl Burrow. WHO DEY!!

God that Steelers game was my introduction to the Bengals. I remember vaguely watching the 2005 draft having just gotten into college football and watching Georgia Bulldogs games. Cincinnati picked up one of our biggest players and another guy so I elected to be a fan of the bengals (Jesus those 2 didn’t last long, fortunately we continue to draft Bulldogs). Then that damn backup or whoever the F he was come in and destroyed Palmers knee. Feels like we had just went over the cusp where you could really return from a big knee injury. I know it ruined Dante Culpeppers career around that same time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Nepanyrush - 01-15-2022, 10:14 PM
RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Nepanyrush - 01-15-2022, 10:08 PM
RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 01-15-2022, 10:18 PM