Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incredibly happy for The Bengals Board
(01-16-2022, 04:34 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I’m glad for it. I was on the old board I’m not sure how many years I was there. Probably not too many past 2005 since I had already been watching the team by then. Oddly enough there were a few bengals fans around because of chad Johnson’s popularity at the time. Right now there’s no one except one guy that drives around a bengals striped car somewhere near where I live.

I might not even be a fan of the team still if it wasn’t the message board giving me that connection with the fandom.

I've seen plenty of other teams message boards thru the years.

A lot of the official  ones when they were still were around were terrible, almost like a blog post/comment type format on a lot of them.

Others, you could have custom ranks, avatars, sigs or anything. So Bengals fans have been blessed with great forums but also great forum code.

MyBB.com, which we use here is great. Perfect for new people not familiar with BB code, or forums in general to pretty skilled users and all in-between. Plus we get a lot to personalize for ourselves. OK I'll stop rambling but you get the idea!
Much love  Rock On
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Incredibly happy for The Bengals Board - 34inXXIII - 01-16-2022, 03:00 AM
RE: Incredibly happy for The Bengals Board - 34inXXIII - 01-16-2022, 11:15 AM
RE: Incredibly happy for The Bengals Board - magikod - 01-16-2022, 04:40 AM
RE: Incredibly happy for The Bengals Board - 34inXXIII - 01-16-2022, 11:09 AM
RE: Incredibly happy for The Bengals Board - 34inXXIII - 01-16-2022, 02:48 PM
RE: Incredibly happy for The Bengals Board - 34inXXIII - 01-16-2022, 02:51 PM