Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Analyzing the raider game and going forward
This team is on the cusp of joining the elite of the NFL. The OL though improved is still a major drawback. Right now the offense is limited because of the need to supplement them with sometimes 2 TE’s or always leaving in a running back to block to protect. . If you guys think this offense is even close to where Taylor wants it to be it’s really only at about 60%. I’ve got a great source who says when they can begin to run the ball effectively ( yards per carry not total yards) this offense will become the best in the NFL.

The roster is getting there but it’s still needing another great draft and FA haul to reach Super Bowl level contention. I think the Brown family want to get Mike a Super Bowl. I think they feel they have the coach and the QB to get there. We have the most salary cap room of any playoff team. This off season will be the most important in decades. It will determine whether this team reaches the Super Bowl in the next 3 years. They are at the last turn in a horse race.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Analyzing the raider game and going forward - Soonerpeace - 01-16-2022, 04:11 PM