Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Analyzing the raider game and going forward
(01-16-2022, 03:01 PM)Whacked Wrote: I’m going to get hazed for this but I wasn’t impressed w Mixon at all.

He is so hot and cold to me.

Sometimes, I think he is too “big” to be nifty. Dude is built but when I see these shifty nifty little dudes change direction - ON A DIME - and finding holes —I get a little jelly we don’t have someone like that.  

I feel like he has holes created and runs through then but rarely creates great plays on his own.

I also think Mixon falls down a lot.

I am not hating on him - I just think he is “good” at best on his strong days.

Yes. I realize the Oline isn’t great.

Start the hate. Here we go. Lol.

I think this is accurate. I've been pounding for most of the season that the Bengals running game isn't good. I see various posters here and in other Bengals communities talk about "pound the rock with Mixon" and "become a tough, run heavy, physical team' etc. 

This is an awful idea, the Bengals absolutely stink at running the ball. This isn't all Mixon's fault, I do think he is very talented. The offensive line is inconsistent with opening running lanes and he does seem to get tripped up often. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Analyzing the raider game and going forward - KillerGoose - 01-16-2022, 05:22 PM