Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compromised OL Off season plan
(12-31-2021, 02:25 PM)Synric Wrote: Quinton Spain will be a big resign this offseason but I think he like Cincy and will want to stay with a solid deal.

Trey Hopkins is under contract for one more season, has history with solid center play, and has come on strong after a rough start due to healing from his ACL. This would be a good year to drsft a developmental center if they can't land Iowa's Tyler Linderbaum. In free agency the name that sticks out to me is James Daniels. He has improved his play alot since his rookie year but has very little NFL experience at Center even though that's where he played in college. A few more names in the draft at Center are Notre Dame's Jarrett Patterson, Arizona State's Dohnovan West (if he declares), and Minnesota's John Michael Schmitz.

Right Tackle is my big question mark. Even though I was one of the biggest advocates for Riley Reiff to come in and stabilize the right tackle spot I wouldnt hate this being the spot attacked in the first round. Trevor Penning or Nicolas Petit-Frere are likely going to be high on my draft board this off-season.

As for Right Guard stay the course let Jackson Carman, Hakeem Adeniji, D'Ante Smith, and a possible late day 2 or day 3 draft choice battle it out.

James Daniels would an awesome FA signing at RG.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Compromised OL Off season plan - phil413 - 12-31-2021, 12:14 PM
RE: Compromised OL Off season plan - MickMack - 01-16-2022, 06:21 PM
RE: Compromised OL Off season plan - Au165 - 01-12-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Compromised OL Off season plan - J24 - 02-16-2022, 01:17 AM