Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Threads from the Enemy, divisional playoffs: Titans
(01-17-2022, 11:21 AM)samhain Wrote: It's tough, but it's not quite going to be 2nd half of the Raiders game-tough.  With Ogunjobi, Hendrickson, and Daniels all out, there was nobody to really rotate in when the remaining guys got gassed.  We're obviously not brining in all-pros to replace them, but having available warm bodies will at least give the starters a chance to rotate a bit.  They didn't even have that on Saturday.

The Henry situation is going to be really interesting.  I think he's going to be a bit of a decoy.  The threat of a full-strength Derrick Henry is pretty daunting, but nobody really knows what kind of shape he's in outside of the Titans training room.  Training much of anything in terms of lower-body strength or cardio is tough when you can't put weight on your foot.  I'd be shocked if he's the player that you're used to seeing mow down defenses right out of the gate from an injury that happened on Halloween.

Yes, that will be very interesting as to how much Henry is used.   I think Foreman will get carries regardless (who was a brilliant find and has played great in Henry's absence ).  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy, divisional playoffs: Titans - Dr.Z - 01-17-2022, 11:28 AM