Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHY AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME POSSIBLE FOR BENGALS
I don't have any information about Henry's health, but when he is out there the Titans live and die with play-action. Vrabel is a hell of a coach, and he even had Henry throw a pass when teams started selling out to stop him.

I was a little disappointed with the defense's effort as far as the run game against the Raiders, but when you look back at the weapons the Raiders have, it made sense to give up a bit in the run to minimize guys like Jones, Waller, and Renfro.

I also can't help but think there was a little "human nature" (meaning it is not consciously achieved) going on with the defense. Almost every team I watch that gets up by two scores and their offense is dealing just kind of relaxes and ends up giving up a score. It is hard, near impossible, to play at 100% energy every snap. That, and the injuries really started to cost them down the stretch.

Why am I focusing on the defense? Because I have that much confidence in Burrow. He's dealing. A bit different play call in the red zone here or there and two of those FGs are TDs. No disrespect to the Raiders....in fact, they did a damn impressive job tightening up in the red zone and playing like they did on the short week.

Can the defense hold the Titans under 28? Burrow will have to get TDs over FGs as there will likely be fewer possessions, but I think the can put up 28.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHY AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME POSSIBLE FOR BENGALS - SHRacerX - 01-17-2022, 11:45 AM