Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHY AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME POSSIBLE FOR BENGALS
(01-17-2022, 12:27 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Actually I believe Tenn is a better team because of those injuries, their backup RBs played pretty well and it sounds Jones is fully healthy and trust me anyone that has watched Henry knows even if at 75% he is a load especially in the playoffs and there is no doubt we will be thin at Dline either with multiple players out or playing hurt or combo of both... 

My biggest fear is the Titans running game gets going and Tannehill has shown he is a solid QB with play action, short passing game which will be very effective with their running game.  

On positive side, their defense is not great against the pass but front 7 have been sacking the QB, and they have been a good bend don't break defense.. 

If any  of our playoff games  comes down to the trenches it will be this one... which worries me
Good observations.  The Bengals have one of the best locker rooms and chemistry I've seen this year.   The Titans have a great one too though.   They also seem to thrive on overcoming adversity and proving naysayers wrong.  Some interesting similarities. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHY AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME POSSIBLE FOR BENGALS - Dr.Z - 01-17-2022, 01:32 PM