Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The (Long Awaited) Tecmo Bowl Prediction for Bengals v Titans
(01-17-2022, 03:14 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: As we all know, the NES classic hit Tecmo Bowl is amazingly accurate when it comes to football simulation. It may as well be real life.

So seeing how I have this iconic game (with updated 2021 rosters), I figured I may as well do yall a major solid and run Bengals @ Titans and share the result:

Bengals - 37
Titans - 28

In the 1st quarter, the Titans fumbled 3 times, 2 of which were returned for TDs by Akeem Davis-Gaither. This gave us an early 21-0 lead.

That's when Derrick Henry woke up and scored on 2 consecutive long TD runs.

Thankfully we answered with a Mixon TD, a safety, and a 36 yard TD strike from Burrow to Boyd. This pushed our lead up to 37-14. Essentially ending the game.

Tannehill hit Julio Jones in the back of the end zone, then the Titans recovered an onside kick and Tannehill hit AJ Brown for another TD as time expired. All of this made the final score look much closer than the game actually was.

---------

So what does all this mean? Clearly our defense is in store for a huge day, and our offense won't even be needed much. Digital game ball obviously goes to Davis-Gaither.

This matches up perfectly with my 10 game run through on whatifsports. Out of 10 matchups, the Bengals won seven. The Bengals are certain to win, folks. BOOK IT. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The (Long Awaited) Tecmo Bowl Prediction for Bengals v Titans - KillerGoose - 01-17-2022, 03:35 PM