Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quarterbacks in their first playoff start
(01-17-2022, 06:41 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Keep deflecting, but unlike you, I'll answer the question.

I don't need see semi-comparison stats to verify that I watched Joe Burrow play great the other day. 

It's not even really a level comparison of QBs with only 1 game against different opponents in different arenas at different times in their careers with different levels of team mates. How many of those QBs could "Just say F#&% it, throw it up there, he's down there somewhere"? But, if you need shit like this to feel better about yourself, knock yourself out.

Or maybe it's just a way to prop Burrow up and show that he belongs with some of those names, guys that have turned out to be pretty damn good QBs, playing in the first playoff game in his career. That's a pretty big deal. 

It is a little telling though, how you came in to defend Dalton (when it wasn't really necessary) yet didn't bother to talk about how well your current QB is playing on your current team. 

You said something earlier about "rising above it". That's a two way street.

But back to the point of the thread. Bengals team and fans are very fortunate right now that Burrow is the QB of their team. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarterbacks in their first playoff start - rfaulk34 - 01-17-2022, 07:08 PM
RE: Quarterbacks in their first playoff start - 34inXXIII - 01-17-2022, 11:35 PM
RE: Quarterbacks in their first playoff start - 34inXXIII - 01-18-2022, 12:29 AM