Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quarterbacks in their first playoff start
(01-17-2022, 06:41 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Keep deflecting, but unlike you, I'll answer the question.

I don't need see semi-comparison stats to verify that I watched Joe Burrow play great the other day. 

It's not even really a level comparison of QBs with only 1 game against different opponents in different arenas at different times in their careers with different levels of team mates. How many of those QBs could "Just say F#&% it, throw it up there, he's down there somewhere"? But, if you need shit like this to feel better about yourself, knock yourself out.

Somebody’s got a case of the Mondays.

It’s not that big of a deal and you’re looking too much into it. The Bengals just won their first playoff game in 31 years, and a good amount of us now feel comfortable enough to laugh at our former failures. This isn’t something that we had the luxury of doing until very recently. You’re taking this too personally.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarterbacks in their first playoff start - Johnny Cupcakes - 01-17-2022, 07:48 PM
RE: Quarterbacks in their first playoff start - 34inXXIII - 01-17-2022, 11:35 PM
RE: Quarterbacks in their first playoff start - 34inXXIII - 01-18-2022, 12:29 AM