Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quarterbacks in their first playoff start
(01-17-2022, 08:22 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I did not come in to defend Dalton. I asked a question that has still not been answered.

"How would a Bengals fan find that funny?"

Apparently that's now "swooping in guns blazing over even the slightest thing"

2) You made a comment recently about always being attacked for posting "anything remotely negative about Dalton". About half of my posts are outside of this forum and if every single one of the 850 or so posts that I've posted in here were posts defending Dalton, well then, I'm feeling better now knowing that there has only been about one single post per day that was anything remotely negative about him.  Who knew there was so few? But luckily I was there to swoop in to respond to every one of them, because that's what I do.

3) I'm way past beginning to think that maybe QB play isn't the only thing that you two over dramatize.

4) Two Bengal QBS won their first playoff start. Maybe compare those stats and then you'll see a LOL.

My preference would be that we could all look at those numbers and feel very confident that the Bengals have a QB that can lead them to many playoff wins. Nothing more than that, nothing less.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quarterbacks in their first playoff start - rfaulk34 - 01-17-2022, 09:16 PM
RE: Quarterbacks in their first playoff start - 34inXXIII - 01-17-2022, 11:35 PM
RE: Quarterbacks in their first playoff start - 34inXXIII - 01-18-2022, 12:29 AM