Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Threads from the Enemy, divisional playoffs: Titans
(01-18-2022, 12:11 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Let me guess. Your Bengals friend told you to say **** The Steelers and that’d make you friends on the bengals board?…well he was right lol you sound like my kinda guy! Wish your team woulda beat them this year though. That loss gives me hope for the bengals this week. Any given week though.

Yeah if there is one thing the bengals can understand it’s being disrespected. You don’t get the number one seed by being chumps. Most of us wanted this matchup mostly because of the QB compared to the other Allen and Mahomes. I really expected more out of Tannyhill (yes the typo was on purpose) and your passing game this year especially adding Julio even if he’s on the decline. I drafted AJ in my fantasy league this year, big mistake…

If Henry is healthy he will probably make our defense look bad. We’ve been solid most of the year but got absolutely gashed by Chubb earlier this year, although that was on a two week stretch where our defense just fell apart in every aspect and we lost to the Jets too. I wouldn’t expect that d if I were you but he can definitely still carry you to a win even if our good D shows up.

I think it’ll be a good game either way, I don’t think either team gets enough credit. Although Burrow is single handedly forcing a lot of people to respect this team now. I love Vrabel, big OSU fan so love seeing him succeed. Used to see him out for jogs around OSU campus. He’s a good dude. Hope he wins a SB as a coach one day, just not this year.

Lol, my mom's side of the family are from Pittsburgh. Just growing up with them was enough to not like the steelers lol. 

Yeah it's cool to see you guys do good again and I'm jealous you guys have Borrow. You guys have the ideal future. Young qb with weapons that can be with the team 4 plus years from now. I expect the Bengals to be the team to beat from your division. Ravens don't have Cap and will have to dump alot of players. Steelers won't have a qb. And Browns are...the Browns. Mayfield ain't it. Good luck running your division from here on out. 

Sounds like be both more confident in our offenses lol. Can't wait.

Yeah I remember the bad luck with you guys too. 
The Titans Bills and Bengals are among the top teams in the afc. When the hell has that happened lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy, divisional playoffs: Titans - MikeJones561 - 01-18-2022, 12:18 AM