Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Threads from the Enemy, divisional playoffs: Titans
(01-17-2022, 11:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Like I told the other Titans fan here. Titans are the #1 seed because they won the games to be the #1 seed. Don’t let the media take it away. They’ll probably spend the pre game talking about why Dallas is one and done.

I don’t have an opinion on the game. Haven’t seen a lot of the Titans this year.  From what I can tell the Titans are better in the trenches so advantage Titans. Happy to have gotten the monkey off our back and hoping for a win, but after winning Saturday, I have zero anxiety. I would think the anxiety is definitely on the Titans fans because of what they will hear if they lose. All the told you so’s. So if we lose I’ll be happy for you guys for that and happy for our Buckeye coach of yours.

PS. It’s Burrow

Oh and hating the Rats makes you ok in my book. If it helps I’ve always despised the Colts fans.

(01-18-2022, 12:00 AM)MikeJones561 Wrote: True, that's a very good way to put it about the media. We have been bad for so long that when we finally do get media time it's all hate but well said again. Your right, we just have to handle business or else prove them right lol.

I think we just became friends with the Colts hate haha. Yeah Colts and Ravens are my top 2 hated teams. Their fans are typically loud and ignorant in my experience. I'm cool with some trash talk but anything further just gets annoying. I like to enjoy football with Titan and football fans in general. It's all love! 

Bills fans have been cool to hang with as well. Don't know any Bengal fans besides my best friend so I'd assume you guys are chill too. Never heard anything bad about Bengal fans tbh. 

Borrow is a Beast. You guys enjoy a franchise QB. Loved it when we had McNair. Miss those days. 

Ok. Now you're just being a lowkey dick. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy, divisional playoffs: Titans - rfaulk34 - 01-18-2022, 12:37 AM