Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHY AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME POSSIBLE FOR BENGALS
I want to add to the person that threw the Bengals losing to Jets out there in a wise crack remark.

I'm not going way back to start or middle of season. I'm looking at what Bengals and Titans have done lately.

Now I mentioned the 49ers at Tennessee highlights are worth clicking on. Anybody can find those by pulling up NFL Schedule and going to that game and clicking on the video. Announcers often compare Chase to 49ers Samuel, so it's a good watch. Bengals played 49ers close and 49ers played Tennessee close.

I will mention Tennessee lost at Steelers lately also, and Bengals swept Steelers.

It looks like Bengals should match up well and have a chance to beat Tennessee.

Bengals going to AFC Championship is very possible.

I do want to post that Randy Bullock made big kicks to beat 49ers. McPherson and Randy in the same game Saturday. Just saying, I like McPherson on Bengals.

Bengals fans may want to look at Titans game highlights in tight games with 49ers and Steelers lately who Bengals also played. I see Bengals matching up well. AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME is very possible for Bengals.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHY AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME POSSIBLE FOR BENGALS - kevin - 01-18-2022, 06:23 AM