Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I'm officially done with the GD thread
Ehhh..I pretty much ignore the over the top pessimism posts predicting gloom and doom with every turn of the game . I have to admit that I get like that occasionally too, but some of us have had to bear witness to some horrific bad luck over the years so it's a bit cooked into our DNA to expect the worst possible outcome. Don't let those pessimistic people ruin it the moment the half a glass of water suddenly develops a minor crack in the bottom and starts to leak..and the other team just happens to be swinging a hammer. Just because they might be swinging a hammer doesn't mean they'll hit the nail nice and square..Sometimes they'll smash their own thumb. (see Derek Carr as prime example)
And for the dead enders always predicting gloom and doom...for every time they're right they're usually wrong ten times .. It's kind of fun to see them try to squirm out of their previous predictions. Man! You'd think they live in Egypt along the big river.. Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm officially done with the GD thread - grampahol - 01-18-2022, 11:12 AM