Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I'm officially done with the GD thread
I've actually started spending most of my time in the Reddit/r/NFL game threads. It not only cuts down on the toxicity because most people commenting are relatively unbiased (fans of other teams, not the Bengals or their opponents) and usually have level heads. Like, with the whole whistle fiasco, the people with Raiders tags all went crazy, obviously, but nearly every other fan of other teams was like "I mean, yea, the refs ****** up but that shouldn't cost the Bengals an earned touchdown" and basically just drowned the coping Raiders fans out. It was nice to see that we were on the right side of the sentiment with that call.

And being able to see relatively unbiased opinions of the different penalties and stuff like that was also nice. I consider myself a pretty level headed fan who can evaluate whether a penalty is fair or not, and the unbiased fans agreed with me almost every single time.

Cuts down on the toxicity while also letting you continue to have access to in-game commentary and reactions from across the football world. Highly recommend.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm officially done with the GD thread - CJD - 01-18-2022, 02:03 PM