Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I'm officially done with the GD thread
(01-18-2022, 02:09 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Trying to push a guy off to another site because he's speaking truth.

99% of the people on this board don't know each other personally so if your in multiple threads being a doom and gloom whiner then that's the personality your putting out online which is all we see. So yea saying someone has a miserable personality when that's all they put out is accurate.

Don't care one way or another what people post, I do find it funny people wanna be doom and gloom, whine all game and then anytime someone calls em out they just hide behind sarcasm or "BUT 30 YEARS OF SUCK MEANS WE CAN NEVER BE POSITIVE."

Just own that your stuck in the past while the rest of us move on and root for the team to win without giving up 2 minutes into the game.

couple things:

1) There are way more tactful ways to make your point without insulting people.  If we're all about sharing opinions here then i'm of the opinion if you want to insult other people you should go do it where it's common and frequently applauded.  If you want to have constructive and mature conversation, then let's do it here.  

2) People act like this behavior is limited to message boards.  These fans are looking at 30 years of disappointment.  So What if they're pessimistic.  I can guarantee this behavior extends to all of us in other aspects of life. The girl that has been broken up with multiple times but doesn't expect the current relationship to last.  The dad that's always messing up when he tries to cook dinner but might get it right this next time.  Trying to get god damn elephant ears to grow in the flower bed and survive more than one year (personal example).  Being on your 7th home loan app and making it as far as Clear to Close but still think something is going to go wrong until you have the keys in your hand.  We all do it.  

To me, this is normal human behavior and doesn't make me think any less of them like some people do. It doesn't make the GD thread any less fun for me.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm officially done with the GD thread - basballguy - 01-18-2022, 02:30 PM