Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I'm officially done with the GD thread
(01-18-2022, 03:23 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The GD thread is a tough one...because it's made up of instant reactions, emotions and hot takes. So, how do you navigate that? The insanity isn't unique to this board...every team board's GD threads are crazy as hell. 

In order to have GD threads, you have to allow everyone the right to express themselves. I understand that some are completely over the top, and it can even border on trolling at times...but what's the answer? I can't just tell members that only positive takes are allowed, or that only rational posts will be permitted. In the spur of the moment, people are going to say some dumb shit, have some really stupid takes or have meltdowns for silly reasons.

I understand the frustration of Phil and others, but for me, the GD thread is the one place on the board where you need to let a relatively free flowing input of thoughts and reactions, even if it gets annoying and frustrating for those that try to be more levelheaded. 

Ours is weak compared to others. At least we don't curse each other out and wish death.. Yes the raiders fans were doing that..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm officially done with the GD thread - Tony - 01-18-2022, 04:02 PM