Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I'm officially done with the GD thread
(01-18-2022, 03:57 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'm glad that happened in 1 year, but for some it'll take longer then that. 

The true issue is certain posters just can not take any other opinion outside of their own. That is the elephant in the room. I'm not calling out any names but certain posters have supposed to BEEN  quit the GD thread so it's all lame to me to see them use this threat weekly to "gloat" about being right. They spend all gameday thread attacking posters they think are being too negative after threatening to leave it for the umpteenth time. Then after a win we get this groundhogs day threat. Can we speak the truth? Let's....The OP isn't leaving the GD thread. He never does. And he won't. Yall believe this sham of a thread. This is just a cover for him to say "I told you so" and honestly if the end results are the Bengals winning, don't nobody really even care. That's what people seem to not get about the ups and downs of the GD thread. But those threatening to leave it just to be the first one in there every Sunday/Saturday is....... Something else I'll just say. 

See you guys Saturday in the GD thread!

He's done this same thing at least 3 times now. and what happened to not talking about gameday threads? These type threads and posts are rampant. For supposedly being against the rules..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm officially done with the GD thread - Tony - 01-18-2022, 04:06 PM