Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I'm officially done with the GD thread
Short Version: Stop telling others how to feel about their team.

Long Version: We've all been fans a long time. We all know the history the Bengals have. We all know they tend to find a creative way to mess things up in the end. For many fans, it's going to take more than one season of the team exceeding expectations to feel comfortable.

The Gameday thread is an in real time, organic experience where fans can express how they feel. If that's too much for you, then go post somewhere else or put the people ruining your experience on ignore. There are too many babies here that think that spending an inordinate amount of time here makes them an arbiter of what can be said and/or how it can be said. And despite being here for so long, they tend to forget the very simple feature they can use to make their experience here to their liking.

Here's a better idea: Go experience the game with people IRL instead of a bunch of strangers on the internet. You can thank me later. It's not reasonable to do the latter and expect people to cater their sentiments to your sensibilities.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm officially done with the GD thread - NotBigzo - 01-18-2022, 06:22 PM