Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I'm officially done with the GD thread
You've gotta learn to stop taking that thread so seriously. That's a real-time thread where people are reacting with their emotions. It's not a good thing to be down 24-0, I think a very high percentage of fans would say "game over". You have to realize you're on the edge of an opinion when you think the others are also on an edge.

If I said "game over" if we lost the coin toss, the jest seems to be lost on you. If we say "it's over for them" if mixon runs a 50 yard TD, somehow that isn't taken the same way - it has to be in jest, it's only 1 drive!

Everyone is different when actually watching the game, I find it hilarious that you (and others) call out people's "fandom". I've been here 35 years too since Boomer almost won, I'm still a "fan", just not the way you and others want people to be fans. You do well to bring out the worst in people, just leave the thread be or join it and stop harassing people in there for having a different reaction.

Like half of you cried when the Bengals won, I understand your emotion, I didn't cry, you guys should understand that. People react differently to watching football. In the end we're all still "fans" of the Bengals and if want to argue and talk trash, it should be with opposing teams.

I like your differing opinion so I'd rather you stay in that thread. If we all think the same the world would be boring and ******.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm officially done with the GD thread - reuben.ahmed - 01-18-2022, 07:04 PM