Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I'm officially done with the GD thread
(01-18-2022, 02:27 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Speaking of an agenda Sarcasm , elucidate me on the meaning of your forum handle bfine32.

Does it reference:

A) good will toward Stanley Wilson for his demons
B) hope for Ki-Jana Carter when he was injured
C) kindness toward Jeremy Hill for his fumble
D) something related to Rudi Johnson
E) something else
My last name starts with B (Balderdash) and there was a guy in my unit whose shtick was giving everyone a nickname. I got bfine. bfine is a member of a music group know as Full Force. The 32 comes from the bumper number of the vehicle I commanded.

(01-18-2022, 02:41 PM)basballguy Wrote: I forgot Joe from Flo existed until just now.  

I rarely post in the GD thread because i prefer to send my pessimistic messages out via SMS.  

However, isn't the inverse of this approach also true?  There's a good chunk of us (definitely not me) looking to prove Eli Apple is good.  I would imagine the GD thread was all over it when he was gifted that Big Ben int a couple months ago...lots of "I told you so's"

I don't see anything wrong with ignoring people if you don't like what they have to say.  Quitting something because you don't like or agree with some people's opinions is more of a reflection of you, isn't it?  (No not you personally, bfine).  

It was bad during the Andy Dalton days. "Anti-Andy" posted endlessly every time Andy missed a pass and "Pro-Andy" posted every time he created a pass. The sticking point with Joe from Flo was he hated Chad and loved CP9 and I was on the opposite spectrum.
(01-18-2022, 07:53 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: GD thread is an emotional thread for fans to vent.  It is not meant nor is it an intellectual or rationale thread.

IMO GD thread is a place to go and discuss the game; it can/has been intellectual and rational. You wanna share your emotions buy a dog.

WTS, this thread is not going to change anything. It's just I used to enjoy the games more by participating in the GD thread, now I enjoy the games more by avoiding the GD thread. I just wasn't inclined to start a thread about it, but will freely share my views in this one.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm officially done with the GD thread - bfine32 - 01-18-2022, 08:59 PM