Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football
(01-18-2022, 07:14 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Genuine question - What was wrong with the culture before?
I get changing schemes that fit more of that the coordinator is familiar with running, but I didn't think the culture was terrible.
I felt the biggest reason for the decline was that both the offense and defense schemes were changed so much that a lot of the players didn't really fit in them well.

Honestly I think it's just a talking point... It seems to me what happened was they hit a home run on back to back top 5 picks (one at the most important position), got gifted with a LT who shouldn't have still been available just outside the top 10, finally went after legit free agents, and stopped hiring cheap labor (Burfict and Pacman) that cost us dearly in our pursuit of success. The organization also just randomly joined the 21st century this year too... Better media and fan relations, and what Zac did at the bars this past Saturday is pretty cool.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football - jason - 01-18-2022, 09:12 PM