Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow Says ONE Playoff Victory Is Now The Bare Minimum!
Joe Burrow is ALREADY A LEGEND IN CINCINNATI!

He downplayed the victory over the Raiders and said that the winning ONE PLAYOFF GAME IS THE BARE MINIMUM GOING FORWARD!

Joe Danneman posted on Twitter that Burrow said that he knows we (the fans) are excited but that this is the standard now and he's even trying to downplay it!

Quote:Joe Danneman
@FOX19Joe
Joe Burrow on Cincinnati's excitement of advancing in the playoffs: I think the fans were very excited, but I tried to downplay it because this is how it’s going to be from here on out. This is the standard, the bare minimum going forward. #Bengals

Burrow's acting like he's been there before (because he has), which makes me excited because he knows what it takes to get here, has the calm, poise, and leadership to win more games:

Quote:Joe Burrow: “Played in a lot of big games throughout my career. Every game in the last half of the season was a playoff game.”

“I’ve been in that situation before."

And he knows he'll be in many more and he's ready to handle it!

Quote:Dan Hoard asks Joe Burrow if he's ever been "lousy, just brutal" in a playoff game in any sport in his life at any level.

Joe laughs, says no.

I loved that.

That should get you pumped about the future!

Then he mentioned this and it makes you know that no moment will ever be too big for him and that we have big moments on the way:

Quote:"Stay level headed. Felt energy in locker room... remain calm. If go out in warmups and you're super intense, won't be able to sustain." Joe Burrow to @Ben_Baby on why staying calm is critical to him in games. #RuleTheJungle

You have to love his demeanor!

Burrow also knew this was coming and you know he has to know that MUCH BIGGER games are coming!

Quote:Joe Burrow, on the Bengals' playoff success and if it's what it looked like when he envisioned on draft night: "I thought it would happen a little faster, to be honest."

This is our franchise QB in just his second year and he's talking like a ten-year veteran with multiple Super Bowls!

I'M PUMPED UP!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Joe Burrow Says ONE Playoff Victory Is Now The Bare Minimum! - BFritz21 - 01-18-2022, 09:20 PM