Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football
(12-18-2021, 01:10 AM)BengalChris Wrote: ***   Taylor has won a few games, but no where near as many as he should be given the talent the front office has provided him with. T

*** The coaches are way underachieving with the talent this team has.
I'm not a good evaluator of how good a job Taylor is doing.  But it is odd to read posters now state that this team is laden with talent and underachieving, after having listened for months after the draft to various posters complain that this team lacks the talent to compete and was at most a 4 to 6-win team.

Something FredToast said last year, in the midst of the 4-win season, stuck with me: a coach needs three years to be evaluated. I'm just glad the front office didn't decide to start over with a rebuild. Because this season has been a joyous ride from day one. I was here from 1968 and saw both SuperBowls, but also the lean years. This year is without doubt my third favorite year since I started as a fan.

Edit: And I've forgotten a lot of plays in my years, but I don't think that I will ever forget that play of Ja'Marr Chase against Kansas City when he was surrounded by Chief players and ran like a bat out of hell!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football - Nepa - 01-18-2022, 11:43 PM