Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football
(01-19-2022, 08:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Excellent example.  They also fought WAY back against the Chargers when they dug themselves in to a 24-0 hole.  

It didn't come out a win, but I think they realized they are never out of a game.  They are the product of all their experiences and what I have seen from ZT and his staff is they LEARN from these experiences.  They shifted all season as Joe got back to 100% allowing him to do more and more.  

I give the coaches huge credit for how they have prepared and executed all season.  My biggest recent gripe was "taking the ball out of Joe's hands" against the 49ers.  I think they learned from that, and will put it in Joe's hands.

I think you are right. However Joe is still inexperienced and the problem is the OL. There’s a fine line at the end of a game on burning clock and eliminating from your playbook potentially killer plays resulting in a big loss. All that could be fixed with an OL that can run block. We all know they aren’t very good. Hopefully they get an OL upgrade this year. This team with a better run game makes this offense unstoppable. Tampa won’t make the SB this year because they have their own running issues.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football - Soonerpeace - 01-19-2022, 10:43 AM