Poll: Should Marvin Lewis be in the Ring of Honor some day?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Should Marvin Lewis be in the Ring of Honor some day?
(01-19-2022, 11:04 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Absolutely not. The ROH should be reserved for the truly special. Those that were among the very best at what they did. And by league standards, not just this franchise. The way I see it is if you have to think about it very hard then that person probably doesn’t belong up there.

Just because our history is littered with bad coaches doesn’t mean you put one in for being slightly above average.

100% in agreement. I don't want them throwing up a name in the Ring of Honor only because the owner, GM, coach, or player was successful within the context of the organization's history. I want the individual to have stood out amongst peers in the league as well as compared to their fellow Bengals. Marvin's coaching career meets the compared to his Bengals peers standard, but is only average compared to his contemporary coaching peers. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Marvin Lewis be in the Ring of Honor some day? - TecmoBengals - 01-19-2022, 12:24 PM