Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roster update 1/19 DT Zach Kerr signed
(01-19-2022, 12:40 PM)Au165 Wrote: Who Dey No one off the street was ever going to be the answer. Reader and Hill will start with Topou backing up Reader and Wren/Kerr/? backing up Hill. You probably have Shelvin up too because of Topou coming off injury and then Sample is your flex 6th DT. People have seriously over exaggerated how big a deal the loss of Larry was, also Daniels who hasn't really even played other than 18, to the impact of this game this week. This game will be won based off of Reader holding the point of attack and the LB's filling gaps. Hill to Larry is basically a lateral move so I seriously don't have any concerns there other than hopefully the back ups can give him a breather as needed.

It has been driving me nuts listening to media talk about Mike Daniels as the same level of loss as Ogunjobi.  He played with the 2nd string week 18 and played Saturday but got hurt on the first series so it is not like he has contributed much this season other than on the scout team.  An important job for sure but his injury is a depth problem not a game-changing problem.  Taking a minute to look at the Bengals depth chart would have answered a lot of their questions

But they recognize his name, I get it,  but man it ignores BJ Hill and the season he has had.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: roster update 1/19 DT Zach Kerr signed - pally - 01-19-2022, 12:46 PM