Poll: Should Marvin Lewis be in the Ring of Honor some day?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Should Marvin Lewis be in the Ring of Honor some day?
(01-19-2022, 02:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Like I said, I'm kind of torn on it. I do think there are some things in his favor, even though I was very critical his last 5 years here.

I will say though, the one negative that REALLY stands out for me...more than the playoff or primetime issues, was his record against the Steelers and especially at home. Those games at PBS were generally so bad, it was embarrassing.

Yeah. I hear you but i just don't get it (not you personally, the sentiment that he deserves to be in). The guy never won a playoff game, has a terrible record in prime time and a terrible record against the Steelers. He wasn't just bad, for the most part he was really bad in the playoffs. Nice guy but not even close to being RoH worthy. I get opinions and how people feel about him, but we're not talking about "Ring of Bengals that we like because...".

"Bringing the team out of the dark ages" just isn't good enough for an honor that should be reserved for the best of the best. 

Two other Bengals coaches won playoff games, had an MVP at QB and coached in the SB. No RoH needs to have 3 coaches in it and if a coach gets in, 2 other guys are WAY more qualified than Marv is.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Marvin Lewis be in the Ring of Honor some day? - rfaulk34 - 01-19-2022, 02:44 PM