Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Know We Still Have Business to Take Care of This Season BUT...
You would think we will be on most peoples' top 3 or 4 teams in the AFC entering next season... Wouldn't you think?

Don't get me wrong I am not dismissing what we still have in front of us this postseason but i am already really excited about the possibilities for '22-23. We are young , have the most talented skill players in the league, a leader in Burrow who expects titles, a young coach who will only get better, and plenty of cap room keep talent and bring in more talent. A good draft should help fortify the OL. Plus, good players across the league looking for a new place to call home are gonna want to play with guys like Burrow. The culture here now is one that expects to win playoff games and championships.

Wouldn't you think we should be looked at as being right there with the Chiefs and Bills going into next season? Where will the pundits rank us? Where do you see us heading into next season?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I Know We Still Have Business to Take Care of This Season BUT... - Science Friction - 01-19-2022, 05:39 PM