Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Know We Still Have Business to Take Care of This Season BUT...
(01-19-2022, 06:12 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It depends on how the offseason goes, but at this point, I don’t imagine many people will pick any teams outside of the Bengals, Bills, and Chiefs as AFC favorites next season. Most people probably rank us 3rd at the moment, but with the flexibility the cap space gives us, in addition to the extra year for these young dudes in the system, we have the potential to be a lot of people’s trendy Super Bowl pick.

They need to FA-and-draft the shit out of the O-Line and the Secondary, and start building up the depth all around. We’re set up for future success better than any team in the league.

If the pass rush is so heavily dependent on Hendrickson, they may wanna beef that up too. I know Ossai played awesome in one of the games where Ja'Marr was a surefire bust, but we may wanna hedge our bets.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Know We Still Have Business to Take Care of This Season BUT... - jason - 01-19-2022, 06:22 PM