Poll: Should Marvin Lewis be in the Ring of Honor some day?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Should Marvin Lewis be in the Ring of Honor some day?
(01-19-2022, 07:14 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: This turned out to be a very good poll. When I read it the first time I expected a blowout for “no”….I am genuinely shocked by these poll results. I gave Marvin a lot more credit and leash than a lot of people and even I don’t see how you could put him in a ring of honor.

I don’t agree one bit with anyone who voted yes but very interesting that it’s still neck and neck.

Maybe if we were actually in charge of the whole ring of honor there would be some different results here. If people had to cut it down to a top 15-20 that were allowed in max I doubt Marvin has much chance of beating out a lot of the players he’d be competing against.

I'm shocked it's so close as well.

That said, you usually need an overwhelming majority to make the HOF or things of that nature.

So if our vote was needed, Marv wouldn't make it. I guess 50/50 is fitting, because that's the type of career he had.

IMO, if we're going to throw Marv in, we may as well throw Dalton in there as well.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Marvin Lewis be in the Ring of Honor some day? - Shake n Blake - 01-19-2022, 07:18 PM