Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Know We Still Have Business to Take Care of This Season BUT...
(01-19-2022, 08:25 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think we will be a top 3 team next year, but I don't expect to hear it from the press types. They are generally lazy and go with old narratives. The stories next year will be who the Stealers and Browns get to QB, and if Lamar has his team healthy again. Mind you, I still expect to sweep them, I just dont expect analysts to pick us yet.

True, I thought the OP was talking more about the fans than the analysts who have paid bias for the Stool, Cows and such.

Prisco and boys like him that are decent will be on board I am sure no matter how we end the season, this was a statement year.

(01-19-2022, 08:29 PM)Whacked Wrote: We are still not getting enough love.
We should have beaten the #1 seed OVERALL yet we are 7th out of 8 remaining teams?
Bunch of crap

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/nfl/bs-sp-nfl-power-rankings-2021-divisional-round-20220118-tsqkjg3h5nhxllalvbuqji76ae-story.html

Its all good. Bring on the hate mang!  Smirk

(01-19-2022, 08:36 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I get that the chiefs have been the team in the AFC for a few years now but I do find it amusing they are still top ranked/favorites to win the AFC this year. 3 other AFC teams left and guess what? All 3 of those teams beat KC this year head to head. KC still the favorites over all of those teams lol

It is like the analysts don't even watch the current season, it is pretty laughable. 

Think we are undefeated against the AFC playoff teams so far. 

Could of beaten the Packers and Niners who are playing this weekend. Both went into OT with us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Know We Still Have Business to Take Care of This Season BUT... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-19-2022, 11:37 PM