Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Know We Still Have Business to Take Care of This Season BUT...
(01-19-2022, 11:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is like the analysts don't even watch the current season, it is pretty laughable. 

Think we are undefeated against the AFC playoff teams so far. 

Could of beaten the Packers and Niners who are playing this weekend. Both went into OT with us.

I mean, seriously, this. Being an NFL analyst has got to be the #1 job where you can be lazy, unprepared and not up to date, and keep your job. They had one of the top rules guys on the Sirius show The Blitz with Bruce Murray and Rich Gannon, and they were talking about the whistle play. The guest (I don't remember his name, but it was a rules guy) said the play should have been cancelled because the whistle blew before Burrow threw the ball. While it sucks this guy went on the air and proved to everybody he hadn't even seen the play obviously, neither host called him on it. So anyone that did not watch that game now thinks the whistle was before the pass. It's maddening. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Know We Still Have Business to Take Care of This Season BUT... - Sled21 - 01-20-2022, 11:03 AM